Charsley Harrison LLP is a well-established firm in the heart of Windsor, providing legal services to both commercial and private clients.
The firm is looking for an experienced commercial property solicitor or licensed conveyancer to handle a mixed caseload of both residential and commercial property matters (60% commercial : 40% residential).
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a range of commercial property work including acquisitions and disposals, commercial leases, business lease renewals, contract drafting, dispute resolution and various other matters. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the supervision and training of the junior members of your team.
- You will be a Property Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3+ Years PQE
- Extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of Commercial & Residential Property
- Good technical knowledge
- Case management experience
- Risk management skills
- Interest and ability in business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exemplary client care skills
- Sound IT skills – experience of case management systems & Microsoft packages. Full training on document management and practice management systems will be provided
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Part time and flexible working applications welcomed.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com