Charsley Harrison LLP is a well-established firm in the heart of Windsor, providing legal services to both commercial and private clients.
The firm is looking for a diligent, confident, driven and experienced solicitor or licensed conveyancer, to fill the role of Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner. Working alongside the other Fee Earners and the Head of Department, you will handle a broad/varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion, with the aid of a team of legal assistants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied caseload to include sales & purchases of freehold and leasehold property, transfer of equity, re-mortgages, lease extensions and various other matters. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the supervision and training of the junior members of your team.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3+ Years PQE
- Extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Good technical knowledge
- Case management experience
- Risk management skills
- Interest and ability in business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exemplary client care skills
- Sound IT skills – experience of case management systems & Microsoft packages. Full training on document management and practice management systems will be provided
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com