Charsley Harrison LLP is a well-established firm in the heart of Windsor, providing legal services to both commercial and private clients.
The firm is looking for a diligent, confident, driven and experienced solicitor to fill the role of Head of Residential Conveyancing. You will work closely with the other Partners, helping to continue expanding the conveyancing team. The prospect of Partnership is also on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the department and will manage a varied caseload to include sales & purchases of freehold and leasehold property, transfer of equity, re-mortgages, lease extensions and various other matters. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the supervision and training of the junior members of your team.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 5 Years PQE
- Extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Good technical knowledge
- Case management experience
- Risk management skills
- Proven managerial/ supervision experience
- Interest and ability in business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Evidence of project management including successful implementation of restructuring exercises
commensurate with experience.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you would like further information or have a confidential discussion please contact Bart Leach at email@example.com